The Importance of Vehicle Cams :
- Monitor driver behaviour and vehicle activity with live-view video and audio recording with back and front viewing.
- Files can create an evidence report including video footage, screenshots, location and related data.
- Patrol Vehicle Cameras: Linked Number Plate Recognition System to online Natis system for outstanding traffic violation fines and a printer ticketing system.
- Training & Repair Centre: A training centre facility will be built for our clients to train and certifications issued to our product range.
- Control Room Monitors: Having the right video wall system is key to successful operations. From improved collaboration to remote access, scalability, and real-time data streaming, our software-defined video wall solution does it all.
- Radio Comms Systems: Most important of all, two-way radio communication devices are reliable. If more signal strength is required, all you need to do is add a repeater or use a larger antenna. Using two-way radios, can create a bespoke and dedicated communications network that is unaffected by power outages or signal loss.
"Right now a majority of police department use police car dash camera systems. There have been some attempts to equip 360 degree police car camera to have a greater view of the situation. Currently, there is no law requiring law enforcement agencies it to equip their cars using police in car camera grants. That being stated, more and more police departments are requiring the use of in-car and body cameras for officers’ shifts. Most local city police departments are purchasing and reading police in car camera reviews. There many agencies writing their own policies for in-car cameras. These Policies are unique to the local laws and ordinances which differ from county to county."